Career Level Specialist
Experience 2 Years
Qualifications Bachelor Degree
Franklin Offshore Caspian LTD is looking for experienced and motivated Logistics specialist.
- Provides various levels of support and services to areas of the supply chain.
- Oversee daily operations of international transportation and custom clearance operation.
- Coordinate import, export international freight and customs activities.
- Provide proactive customer service to internal and external customers.
- Strategically plan and manage logistics, warehouse, transportation and customer services
- Direct, optimize and coordinate full order cycle
- Liaise and negotiate with suppliers, manufacturers, retailers and consumers
- Keep track of quality, quantity, stock levels, delivery times, transport costs and efficiency
- Arrange warehouse, catalog goods, plan routes and process shipments
- Resolve any arising problems or complaints
- Meet cost, productivity, accuracy and timeliness targets
- Maintain metrics and analyze data to assess performance and implement improvements
- Comply with laws, regulations and ISO requirements
- Bachelor’s degree in Logistics or Business (preferred)
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office programs
- 2-5 years previous experience in logistics management or coordination
- Working knowledge of PC computer systems and cargo management software preferred
- Great interpersonal skills
- Excellent communication and time management skills
- Well-developed motivational and leadership skills
- Must be able to read, write, and speak Azerbaijani, English and Russian.
If you are interested in the position, please apply send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org by mentioning “Logistics Specialist” in the subject of the email.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for further steps.