About Nikrouz Forouzandeh
- Academic Level Phd. Degree Diploma
- Age 38 - 42 Years
- Gender Male
- Languages AzerbaijanEnglishTurkishPersian
- Iran University of Science and Technology 1996-2000
Bachelor of architecture
- Iran University of Science and Technology 2000-2003
Master of Architecture-Design
- Azerbaijan Architecture and Construction University 2007-2020
PhD of Architecture-Energy
- Armanshahr Architecture & Urban Design Consulting - 2003
● Urban Planning and studies ●Residential complexes design ●Business centers design Duties: ●Utilized architectural and technical knowledge to develop creative solutions to design problems. ●Visited, measured and evaluated construction sites. ●Created physical and computer-based models and visual aids as part of concept and design processes. ●Crafted detailed drawings that met customer requirements for structures using reinforced steel, concrete, masonry and wood materials. ●Created, printed and modified drawings in AutoCAD and 3ds Max. ● Calculated volume take-off and cost estimates for small to large landscape, irrigation and hardscape projects ●Discussed zoning laws, fire regulations and building codes with city and county government agencies. ●Met with municipal building department and other governing agency officials to coordinate approvals. ● Worked closely with security engineers and private sector firms under contract with agency.
- Schools Construction Management 2003 - 2020
●Sustained safety protocols, ensuring proper, cost-effective and safe handling and usage of equipment and materials. ● Maintained safe practices and operated within budget constraints by training construction workers on best practices and established protocols. ● Delegated assignments based on site plans, project needs and knowledge of individual team members. ●Eliminated project lags by inspecting work-in-progress, tracking lead times and testing work to ensure compliance and top quality control according to contract drawings and specifications. ● Identified and implemented strategic plans based on accurate readings of specifications and solid collaboration with project leadership. ● Collaborated with management, technical crew members and fellow supervisors to organize efficient site operations and achieve demanding schedule targets. ● Developed work schedules for all team members to maximize shift coverage. ●Implemented emergency programs to eliminate obstacles to success.
- Midea MMC 2005 - 2020
● Car Diagnostic Center at Mashtaga near Baku- Designed For Ministry of Internal Affairs ● Residential Complexes Architectural Design (Baku) Recreational Centers Design (Kazakistan) ● Urban Design Cooperation ● Hospital Design (Khizi) Duties: ● Attended all team meetings to resolve technical and project issues, coordinate with team members and review project schedules. ● Created new and innovative approaches to problems and discussed strategies with project managers. ● Analyzed project feasibility and costs to evaluate feasibility of goals, budget and client design demands for environmental controls and fire protection in consideration of other project parameters. ● Discussed zoning laws, fire regulations and building codes with city and county government agencies. ● Supervised preparation of technical drawings by architectural technicians, CAD technicians and drafters. ●Coordinated all architectural construction documentation and drawings for each phase of fast-track projects.
- Akkord Industry Construction Investment Corporation - Baku 2008 - 2009
●Designing of Business center near The Khirdalan Youth Residential Complex (xirdalan gənclər şəhərciyi ticarət mərkəzi) ●Redesigning of 25 storey Business Center Near The ZIG Road Duties: ● Verified construction documentation conformed to quality assurance standards and client requirements. ● Supervised preparation of technical drawings by architectural technicians, CAD technicians and drafters. ● Created and updated project cost analysis spreadsheets. Coordinated with clients, consultants and contractors during construction bidding. ● Consulted with clients to determine functional and spatial requirements of new structure. ● Created, printed and modified drawings in AutoCAD Completed comprehensive code compliance evaluations. ● Attended all team meetings to resolve technical and project issues, coordinate with team members and review project schedules.
- Employed by myself 2009 - 2014
● Teaching university ● Design and turn key Construction for my Clients
- Inshaatchi MMC- Baku 2014 - 2014
● Created and maintained schedule to protect company from dead-deal expense while meeting contractual obligations. ● Detailed improvements to restoration plans by creating detailed budgets, schedules and costing estimates for clients. ● Developed and initiated projects, including managing costs, schedule and performance to ensure timely completion. ● Successfully collaborated with engineers to verify design changes. ● Communicated with team members to keep project on schedule. ● Performed detailed assessments of risks to determine constraints and develop mitigation strategies. ● Maintained tactical control of project budgets and timelines to keep teams on-task and achieve schedule targets.
- International Eco-energy Academy 2015 - Present
HEAD of BUILDING PHYSICS DEPARTMENT
● Sustainable design ● Teaching on Architecture Design Principles ● Building climatic design and study ● Passive house design ● Building energy analyses and simulation