About İlahə Salamova
Academic Level Bachelor Degree Diploma
Age 33 - 37 Years
Azerbaijan Teachers\' Institute, Sheki 2004 - 2008
Bachelor\'s Degree, English Language Linguistics
StudyNet Group, Baku (Azerbaijan) 2019 - 2021
- searching study programs and universities abroad - filling in university application forms on behalf of the students - finding accommodation places for students abroad - arranging Education Fairs - writing articles for Company website and Social Media accounts
Education USA - CPC (College Preparation Course) program 2018 - 2019
English Language Instructor
- designing lessons for the potential program applicants - defining the participants\' weak points in using, learning and applying the language - working on the mistakes of participants\' and giving grammatical explanation of the errors made commonly - having the participants to interactively use the language during the sessions and so on..
International Initiatives for Cooperation, Razlog (Bulgaria) 2018 - 2018
EVS (European Voluntary Service) volunteer
- preparing lessons for elementary school kids in non-formal education format - preparing activities for kids in orphanage - helping art workshops at the Day care center of disabled people - various activities such as sport, ecological activities for young people and etc. - writing and publishing articles about the Project activities for the project blog. - preparing weekly reports of the Project and submitting to the Organization Administration.
Dornier-Schneider Consulting, Water and Wastewater systems rehabilitation project 2011 - 2017
Translator and Office assistant
- Managing daily running of office - Translating monthly, quarterly reports of the project and other related documents - Performing secretarial duties - Purchasing office consumables, managing monthly budget of the office and preparing financial report - Arranging travel tickets/transports for foreign staff..
Ökostadt Koblenz e.v, Koblenz (Germany) 2015 - 2015
- participating in ecological events organized by environmental organizations - assisting the organization\'s daily activities - participating in workshops organized by IFA (Institute fur Auslandsbeziehungen) and meet interns from other countries, sharing experience
\'Green Track\' Bicycle project (founded by US Embassy in Baku) 2012 - 2012
- Establishing a bicycle club in a rural and mountainous city - Sheki with financial support of United States Embassy in Azerbaijan - Arranging bicycle trips around the city and to the nearer regions in order to propagate bicycle as an environmental kind of transport - Organizing various ecological events amongst school children
Tourism Information Center 2011 - 2011
- Organizing travel tours - Providing travel information for tourists - Guiding the local and international tourists throughout the region