The following definitions shall have the same meaning regardless of whether they appear in singular or in plural.
- You means the individual accessing or using the Service, or the company, or other legal entity on behalf of which such individual is accessing or using the Service, as applicable.
- Company (referred to as either “the Company”, “We”, “Us” or “Our” in this Agreement) refers to Travelaze LLC., Heydar Aliyev Avenue 115, Caspian Sport Service Business Center, 9th floor.
- Affiliate means an entity that controls, is controlled by or is under common control with a party, where “control” means ownership of 50% or more of the shares, equity interest or other securities entitled to vote for election of directors or other managing authority.
- Account means a unique account created for You to access our Service or parts of our Service.
- Website refers to Azerbaijan Job Portal, accessible from https: www.azejob.com
- Service refers to the Website.
- Service Provider means any natural or legal person who processes the data on behalf of the Company. It refers to third-party companies or individuals employed by the Company to facilitate the Service, to provide the Service on behalf of the Company, to perform services related to the Service or to assist the Company in analysing how the Service is used.
- Third-party Social Media Service refers to any website or any social network website through which a User can log in or create an account to use the Service.
- Personal Data is any information that relates to an identified or identifiable individual.
- Cookies are small files that are placed on Your computer, mobile device or any other device by a website, containing the details of Your browsing history on that website among its many uses.
- Device means any device that can access the Service such as a computer, a cellphone or a digital tablet.
- Usage Data refers to data collected automatically, either generated by the use of the Service or from the Service infrastructure itself (for example, the duration of a page visit).
1. WHO WE ARE
The Website is owned and operated by Travelaze LLC., which provides an online job board that connects employers to job seekers.
Travelaze LLC. (TIN: 2004844081)- Heydar Aliyev Avenue 115, Caspian Sport Service Business Center, 9th floor
2. DATA WE COLLECT ABOUT YOU
A. Personal Data
As permitted by applicable law in the country from which you access our Website and use our Services, we may collect, use, store and transfer different kinds of Personal Data about you. We have grouped these into the following categories of Personal Data:
- “Identity Data” such as first name, maiden name, last name, curriculum vitae (CV)/resume, cover letter or cover email, Social Media profile, username or similar identifier.
- “Contact Data” such as physical address, email address, social media address, mobile or landline telephone number, and other contact information you may provide.
- “Transaction Data” such as details about payments to and from you, and details regarding the services that you have subscribed to in relation to this Website or Services.
- “Technical Data” such as Device IDs, your login data, access dates and times, browser type and version, device information, cookie data, time zone setting and location, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform and other technology on the devices you use to access the Website.
- “Profile Data” such as your username and password, orders made by you, preferences, user-generated content, job searches, candidate searches, job applications, feedback and survey responses.
- “Usage Data” such as information about how you use our Website, products and services.
- “Marketing and Communications Data” such as your preferences in receiving marketing from us and our third-parties and your communication preferences.
B. Non-Personal Data
We also collect, use and share Aggregated Data such as statistical or demographic data for any purpose. Aggregated Data may be derived from your Personal Data but is not considered Personal Data since it does not directly or indirectly reveal your identity. For example, we may aggregate your Usage Data to calculate the percentage of users accessing a specific website feature. We will also aggregate your Usage Data and certain Profile Data, such as job searches and job applications, to improve our Website, products and services.
C. Failing to provide data where required to provide service for you
Where we need to collect Personal Data by law, or under the terms of a contract we have with you, or a prospective contract, and you fail to provide that Personal Data when requested, we may not be able to perform the contract we have or are trying to enter into with you (for example, to provide you with our services). If so, we may have to cancel the service you have with us (or have requested from us), and you accept that as a condition of service.
D. Data That You Should Not Provide to Us
Travelaze LLC. and the website is not responsible for the sensitive information you provide directly to the employers, however the website makes sure only “Employers” can access your CV/ Resume and also, verify all employers individually before granting them access to the database. Though we are very careful to keep the platform scam free, we strictly recommend our users to provide any kind of financial data (such as, credit card details, bank account, etc.) and other sensitive documents, including but not limited to passport/ ID copies, personal documents, etc.
3. HOW WE USE YOUR DATA
A. Use of Non-Personal Data
B. Use of Personal Data
We will only use your Personal Data where permitted by law. Most commonly, we will use your Personal Data in the following circumstances:
- Where we need to perform the contract we are about to enter into or have entered into with you
- Where it is necessary for our legitimate interests (or those of a third party) and your interests and fundamental rights do not override those interest
- Where we need to comply with a legal obligation
- Where you have given us your consent
C. Automated Decision-Making
We use automated decision-making to help improve our products and services to you. For example, we may use automated technologies to send you job alert emails regarding roles that may be of interest to you based upon your search criteria (if you have consented to receive job alert emails directly from Azejob.com, in our capacity as a data controller), show you jobs that may be of interest to you based on your search criteria while you are using our Website, and/or show you jobs based upon your application history or CV.
4. WHO WE SHARE YOUR DATA WITH
A. Personal Data
We may share Personal Data with the following parties:
Departments & Structures within Travelaze LLC
- Access to your Personal Data will be controlled and only granted where necessary to provide our services to you and/or to allow us to perform any necessary or legitimate functions.
- Service providers that we use to support our business and/or help provide our services to you, including, but not limited to, third-parties that host our Website, assist us to verify your identity, perform website and platform maintenance, risk assessments, and security, perform data and web analytics, provide databases, IT services, customer service, payment platforms and credit card processing, communication services, and email services.
- Professional advisers such as lawyers, bankers, auditors and insurers who provide consultancy, banking, legal, insurance, financial, auditing, and accounting services to us so we can operate our business.
- Third-parties, where you have expressly consented to the disclosure of your Personal Data.
- Law enforcement agencies, courts, supervisory authorities, regulatory bodies and certain other third-parties, to the extent that we are permitted or required to do so by law, or in order to comply with our legal and regulatory obligations, or in the interests of national security, or to respond to verified requests relating to a criminal investigation or alleged or suspected illegal activity.
- If you are a job seeker and apply to a job posting on our Website, we will share your Personal Data with prospective employers, and/or their agents, including but not limited to, external Applicant Tracking Systems or any other external systems used by the direct employer to manage the hiring of employees or other categories of workers.
Note: Please ensure that the profile information and CV associated with your account is up-to-date, so when you apply for a job vacancy through a Job Seeker User Website, the employer receives your most recent CV. When you apply to a job vacancy, you will be given the option to use the CV saved in your account or upload a different CV before submitting the application. You can delete or replace your CV by going to (1) the ‘CV Manager’ settings in your account.
B. Non-Personal Data
5. DELETING YOUR ACCOUNT
To delete your account, you may log in to your Account on the Website and click “Delete Profile” or you can send an email to email@example.com asking for your account to be deleted. If you close or delete your account, we may still retain certain information for analytical purposes.
We may use your Personal Data to send you information about the services provided by the Travelaze LLC and Website; You may unsubscribe from our marketing e-mails by clicking “Unsubscribe” in any promotional e-mail communications we send you. As permitted by applicable law, you cannot opt-out of non-marketing, services-related notices.
7. COOKIES AND TRACKING TECHNOLOGIES
8. DATA SECURITY
We use appropriate technical and organisational measures to protect Personal Data we process about you. However, no transmission of information via the Internet or wireless network can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. As a result, while we strive to protect your Personal Data, you acknowledge that there are security and privacy limitations of the Internet which are beyond our control and accordingly, the security, integrity and privacy of data exchanged between you and us through the Website cannot be guaranteed. We have put in place procedures to deal with any suspected Personal Data breach and will notify you and any applicable regulator of a breach where we are legally required to do so. The safety and security of your Personal Data also depends on you. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password for access to certain parts of our Website, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share your login or account credentials with anyone and keep your account information secure. We urge you to be careful about giving out information in public areas of the Website like message boards, where information will be available to other users of the Website. If you believe that your access credentials or Personal Data have been compromised, please contact us immediately.
9. LINKS TO THIRD-PARTY WEBSITES AND SOCIAL MEDIA FEATURES
Our Website may from time to time, contain links to third-party services such as websites, locations, platforms, applications or services operated by third parties. If you follow a link to or otherwise access any of these third-party services, these third-party services may use their own cookies, web beacons, and other Tracking Technology to independently collect information about you and may solicit Personal Data from you. Please note that these third-party services have their own privacy policies and we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these parties’ policies or practices.
10. QUESTIONS OR COMPLAINTS
If you have a complaint, or if you have any questions or requests regarding your Personal Data, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We welcome the opportunity to help you with any concern or questions you have about the use of our services.
12. MINORS AND CHILDREN
Our Services and the Websites are not intended for use by persons under the age of 18 years. Website does not purposefully collect or solicit Personal Data from anyone under the age of 13 or knowingly allow such persons to register to use our Website. In the event that we learn that we have collected Personal Data of a child under the age of 13, we will delete that data to the extent required by applicable law as quickly as possible. If you believe that we might have any Personal Data from or about a child under 13, please contact us at email@example.com.